About me & this blog
About me
Hello ! My name is Ives, and I have been studying at College Ahuntsic in Psychology for now a year and half. I've been doing classes like Politics, Psychology of the mental health, Philosophy, Ecology, Biology, etc... I speak French, English, Spanish, and I've been learning Chinese. I would like to continue learning Chinese once I go in University to follow better classes. My program is preparing me to become anything I want in Social Science, like a psychologist, an anthropologist, a criminologist, a politician, a lawyer, and way more. In University, I will be having research classes, more psychology classes, biology classes and math classes. Around the end of my studies, I will be having less classes and more stages to practice on the field.
About this blog
This blog will be talking about my program and my studies, and some tips to do better in studies in general.
Comments
Post a Comment